Friday, January 16, 2015
Introduction
My name is Hansol Kang. you can call me 'Cheese' if you have a problem to remember my name. I am from Korea. I have just one younger brother. I become interested in watching american foot ball though I still do not know the entire rules. I just came to USA three month ago. Also I came here ASU three month ago. The reason why I chose ASU for studying English is the nice weather here. Arizona has super nice weather which is a pretty sunny and clear. I am studying Physics on my university. although I feel shame to talk about the most interesting characteristic myself, I think I have positive personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hansol,
ReplyDeleteI am happy to have you in my class and agree with you.You seem to have a very positive personality. Could you please change your setting to English?